Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Image result for books images
The Jackson County Library Services has summer reading programs for children, teens, and adults. Children and teens earn a free book and all age groups have other prize opportunities. Sign up at any of the county's library branches. I've already read my first four to turn in my log; my fifteen year old daughter is starting her fourth book.

Image result for books images

I finished the Beyonders 3-book series by Brandon Mull, just finished Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix, and will soon start the second book in the Cinder series by Marrissa Meyer.

 Goodwill Industries of Southern Oregon

Being a shipping clerk is great--all those books and wide array of stuff. An alligator purse with the legs still attached, for instance. Hmmm. Check out what's available at http://www.sogoodwill.org/shop/shop-online/

Image result for authors images

Join me at the Ashland Author and Book Festival at SOU's Hannon Library on Saturday, October 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment